Click here for more.

7/29/11

Sung Yoo Ri 성유리 Says She Wants Son Like Nichkhun on ‘Guerrilla Date’



sung yoo ri


Actress Sung Yoo Ri appeared as a guest member of the "Guerrilla date” corner on KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on July 23 and drew attention from the audience by saying, “I want to give birth to a son like Nichkhun.”

Sung was highly praised for playing a strong maid named Roh Soon Geum in the KBS drama “Roman Town.” In the drama she transformed into a completely different actress, breaking her previous images of a princess and fairy so that her acting was called the “rediscovery of Sung Yoo Ri.”

She was very delighted at the praise, saying, “I feel somewhat embarrassed. It is the first time that I received such praise since my debut.” Asked about what she achieved with “Roman Town,” she said, ”I used to be stressed out during acting previously. In Romance Town, I felt relaxed even when the red light lit up on the camera and enjoyed the filming.”




reporter of “guerrilla date” asked, “When do you feel you are getting old?” and demanded her to choose one of two given answers, the first, “When I see male idols,” and the other, “When I would not laugh at comedy programs.” She answered, “It is when I see male idols.” She explained, “When I see my male idol friends these days, I think I would like to give birth to a son like them. Before, I only thought they were charming.” She added, “I feel I am getting old when I get such ideas.”

Sung talked about her dreams, saying, ”I would like to be an actor who makes people happy and give good energy to them.”

On the episode on Saturday, other news about the entertainment world was broadcast. These stories covered Yoo Jin-Ki Tae Yong's wedding ceremony, a verdict of “harmful to teens” for a new album of Beast, a report about the entertainment world, hot trends in Korean cinemas, “Immortal Masterpiece 2 - feast of voices," merry comedies by Park Ha Il and Ryu Seung Yong, and “Star Zoom-in” with Lee Sun Jae.

Writer: Honorary reporter Sung Hyeun Mi
Copyright© KBS&KBS Media - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned.
 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger