Click here for more.

7/29/11

Han Sun Hwa 한선화: 'I Stress Out When I Gain Weight'



Han Sun Hwa 한선화
On the episode of KBS 2TV's talk show program "Hello" that aired on July 25, a member of the girl group Secret, Han Sun Hwa, appeared and made a comment that other guests considered thoughtless.

Han Sun Hwa, who is very slender, said that she becomes stressed out by gaining weight. She confessed, "People told me that I have become prettier, so I feel pressure about my appearance. So if I gain weight, I am very much stressed out."

MC Lee Young Ja complained about her comment. Han Sun Hwa is 165 centimeters tall and weighs 45 kilograms, and she is one of the actresses who successfully lost weight from dieting. Lee Young Ja, who has a relatively large physique, was not able to agree with her concerns about weight changes. Han Sun Hwa apologized to Lee Young Ja, but she continued to make comments that put Lee Young Ja in a bad mood. Asked by another MC, Kim Tae Kyun, whether she thinks that she is pretty, she answered with smile, "I think that I am pretty for sure. When I look at a mirror and think of myself as adorable and pretty, I can actually become lovely and pretty." Lee Young Ja responded with a witty comment, saying, "Do you think that I do not try to hypnotize myself that I am pretty?" and her comment produced laughter.

Other members of Secret -- Zinger, Jeon Hyo Sung, and Song Ji Eun -- and singer Park Hyun Bin appeared on the program and presented their witty conversational ability while sharing experiences about various worries.

Writer: Contributing Reporter Roh Ji Won
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

Han Sun Hwa 한선화: 'I Stress Out When I Gain Weight'

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger