Click here for more.

5/17/11

Zhang Ziyi initiated split from Vivi Nevo

zhang  ziyi
Currently busy promoting her latest movie Love for Life, Zhang Ziyi admitted that she was the one who initiated the split from her former boyfriend, Vivi Nevo, citing cultural differences as the main reason for their split.

This marked the first time Ziyi spoke about her previous relationship in public after a vandalism incident in 2009.

"I almost got married; but marriage is not a game and I am afraid to lose. To end the relationship is very much my decision," the actress said.

When asked about the reason behind their split, Ziyi admitted it was mainly the cultural differences between them.

"I grew up in a very traditional Chinese environment with lots of love, and I hope my own family would be the same. I want everyone to live together, with kids running around, and dogs playing with the kids. This is my ideal family life. I tried to make it work but it didn't, and I have no regrets over it," Ziyi expressed.

She also denied the negative reports about Vivi, saying that it was "not true that he did not stand by me. He was always with me and supports me when time is bad. I'm very grateful to him".

Ziyi added that she is not worry about being alone and said, "It's fine being alone. I'll love when it's time to love again."

Finally, the actress added that if there is a guy who loves her as much as Zhao Te-Yi, the love interest in her latest movie, she would marry the guy right away.

source : xin.msn

Zhang Ziyi initiated split from Vivi Nevo

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger