Click here for more.

7/28/11

Should I express my feelings for him?



my feelings
I AM 37, attractive and single, and have been attracted to my colleague for the longest time. We work in the same office but I don't see him all the time as he is always running around.

He is my superior and I became attracted to him after I noticed him looking at me all the time. He is also single and quite good-looking. All these years, I've been pursuing my career and never really thought of settling down. However, I feel he fits the characteristics I'm looking for in a life partner.

For one-and-a-half years, I never really made my feelings known to him for fear of rejection and office politics. Recently he resigned. I sent him a text message wishing him all the best but he never replied.

All this while, I could feel the sexual tension whenever we were in the same room. So I felt a void in me when he left. This has made me feel rejected and I'm not sure when I'll be able to meet my life partner.

I've never felt this way for another person before. To top it all, I don't really know him. We just know each other superficially.

What's up with me? Am I so desperate for love that any guy who shows interest will do? Should I express my feelings for him, not knowing how he will respond? Should I go for it or let it go?

Dejected in love

GO for it! As you have nothing to lose, give him a call and invite him for dinner instead of leaving an indifferent message like everyone else. Why are you watching from the sidelines when you are still interested in this sexy, attractive fellow?

He must be either painfully shy, insecure or just a cowardly fool who doesn't know how to treat a woman. Looking at you in the office but not taking any action was not being brave.

If he is single and available, perhaps he is waiting for a woman to take the lead as he does not have the confidence or self-esteem to woo and romance.

Never be afraid to charge in if you like a fellow. Until he is married, you have every chance to get him hot and excited about you. Stop putting up the barriers before you have tried to get the man. Playing shy and coy could leave you on the shelf for a long time.

But don't feel bashful and washed up if he reacts with cool indifference. Just get on with living and flash your smiles when you meet the next guy you like.

source : divaasia

Should I express my feelings for him?

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger