Click here for more.

7/9/11

Australian For Hot: Jessica Gomes



Jessica Gomes



You're in incredible shape. Do you live on tofu and twigs?

No, I love chocolate and fries! I get exercise running through airports with my luggage.

So how can a guy get your attention?

It's a straight-up turn-off when a guy is too nice to me-is that weird? And I go for funny guys. It's not all about looks for me.

What was it like growing up in Australia?

My mom actually put me in a deportment school because I was rough and tough. It gave me confidence to tap into my girlier side.

Is it true that you're huge in Korea?

I have my own show there, My Name is Jessica Gomes, where they follow me around. Korea is fun-I get to be Beyonce for a day.



Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes

Jessica Gomes


source : maxim

Australian For Hot: Jessica Gomes

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger