Click here for more.

5/21/11

Top 14 Asian Girls with Booty

It wasn't easy compiling this list since there are so many Asian ladies out there who have very nice butts. But since it was by popular request, I decided to take it upon myself to make this list. I had to go through hundreds and thousands of pictures of hot Asian babes (what a chore) to find the girls who were showing off their booties the best. I ended up with this list. Disagree? Agree? Put the pictures of your favorite girls in the comments section.

Melyssa Grace


Melyssa Grace

Melyssa Grace is a model for Prestigious Models. She is super-duper curvy, and I think it has to do with her half-German side (she's also half Filipina). Looking at her picture you already know that her butt is amazing.

The Girls of KARA

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger