Click here for more.

5/17/11

Moses Chan: “I Didn’t Know I Was Married!”

moses chan
While Moses Chan (陳豪)was assuming a low profile in pursuing Aimee Chan (陳茵媺), a recent tabloid report claimed the couple was secretly married! When asked to confirm the news, Moses laughed heartily, “I didn’t even know I was married myself and they knew ahead of me! That’s very funny!”Did TVB executive management approve of Moses and Aimee dating? Moses replied, “They didn’t tell me.” (Did you meet each other’s parents?) “Of course not!”


moses chan
On the other hand, Aimee denied that Moses proposed to her.“That’s not the truth. It’s the first time I heard about it.” (Did you meet each other’s parents?) “No.”(Have you gone on a date yet?) “We have not been in touch since I have been busy filming. We did not have a date to go out yet.”

Appearing at a promotional event at Olympian City yesterday, Moses was surrounded by a large crowd of female fans. After meeting the fans’ requests, he boarded a TVB car to return to his home in Tseung Kwan O. He did not attempt to meet with Aimee secretly afterwards.


source : hongkongmorning

Moses Chan: “I Didn’t Know I Was Married!”
 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger