Click here for more.

5/21/11

Kang Hye Jung says, “Park Yoochun completely broke idol stereotypes.”



Kang Hye Jung
At a press conference on May 17th for the new MBC drama “Miss Ripley” (scriptwrter Kim Sunyoung/Director Choi Yiseob), actress Kang Hye Jung revealed, “I had the stereotypical image that idol turned actors were very difficult to work with, but I was very surprised when I saw Park Yoochun.”

She continued to say, “Park Yoochun has a humble personality and sometimes I think, ‘He is not like a celebrity’, but he has a strong desire and passion to act, so he is an actor that has many points I have to learn from.”

Kang Hye Jung also said, “People watching the scenes are motivated by his careful character analysis. I envy his intelligence.”

Meanwhile, Park Yoochun said, “I felt the tension because I was working with three amazing sunbae actors: Kim Seungwoo, Lee Dahae, and Kang Hye Jung. I seemed to have made a lot of NGs. Also, I was burdened by the thought of whether I would be able to bring my character to life.”

“Miss Ripley” begins with a woman’s lie and leads to the downfall of two men who fell in love with this women. The first broadcast will be on November 30th.

Source: Star Today
Credits: piggy_x3 @ Koreaboo
source : asianfanatics

Kang Hye Jung says, “Park Yoochun completely broke idol stereotypes.”

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger