Click here for more.

5/21/11

Christy Chung: I’m doing well, don’t worry

The actress claims that “everybody is too sensitive”

christy chung
Canadian-Chinese actress Christy Chung, the spokesperson for Marie France Bodyline, was recently in Singapore for the Audi Fashion Festival to model for designer Francis Cheong's fashion line.

The gorgeous Christy wore a fiery red tight dress during an interview with xinmsn, which showed off her curvy figure.

Responding to media's queries about rumours of her shaky marriage to music producer Jon Yen - after the latter was seen touring Taipei with another girl - the 40-year-old mother of three replied, "Thanks for your concern. My kids are ok, and the both of us are very busy. Let's not talk about my marriage."

When xinmsn asked about her recent microblog updates, which added on to speculations of her troubled marriage, Christy said between laughter, "Everyone is too sensitive. Those were just my views on relationships. My friend wrote something, and that was my opinion about her problem."

Christy also added that love is very important, but remained tight-lipped when quizzed further by our xinmsn reporter. She expressed that xinmsn is the first media to ask about her marriage and added, "Thank you for your concern, I'm fine. Look at how happy I am right now!"

The actress, who completed the filming of Bruce Lee, My Brother last year, is now busy with her new movie starring alongside actress Xu Jinglei and Taiwanese singer Stanley Huang. The film is scheduled to open in cinemas during Chinese New Year next year. Christy also added that she is considering filming a horror movie.

source : xin.msn

Christy Chung: I’m doing well, don’t worry

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger