Click here for more.

6/15/11

Cyndi Wang drops hints about her new beau



Cyndi Wang
On Jun 12, Taiwanese singer Cyndi Wang attracted a large turnout of fans at the autograph session for her latest album Sticky in Taipei, Taiwan.

A rich Chinese businessman reportedly bought 4,300 copies of the album and had them sent over to the venue in a minivan. The singer signed every single one of them.

When asked if she knew the identity of her mysterious admirer, Cyndi replied, "If only [I knew]."

She then praised him for being romantic but added, "My mother told me that marrying the right person is more important than marrying a rich person!"

Cyndi expressed that while she did not mind having children before marriage, she would prefer to be married first.

The singer added that she "will certainly" announce her relationship publicly if the guy is the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

When asked if she had already met the right person, Cyndi hinted that there might be someone new in her life after she let on that there is someone whom she could get along with. The singer emphasised that her new beau is not from showbiz.

In other related reports, speculations of the starlet undergoing plastic surgery reignited after viewers noticed her nose seemed higher in certain scenes from her drama Love Keeps Going.

"Why is everyone so concerned about my nose?" Cyndi commented impatiently, "I was born this way. My mother even tells me to appreciate what I have."

Previously, co-star Mike He teased Cyndi, by saying that her character in the show looked like kungfu superstar Jackie Chan selling bread.

The singer took it in her stride and replied, "It's my honour to look like Jackie Chan. He's rich and well-respected. As for my nose, I'm happy with the way it is. There is no need for it to become bigger."

source : xin.msn

Cyndi Wang drops hints about her new beau

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger