Click here for more.

5/25/11

Shimazaki Haruka for Weekly Playboy’s “AKB48-chan”!



Shimazaki Haruka
With the recent redesign, Weekly Playboy decided to give popular photographer Kawashima Kotorian ongoing series in order to make full use of his abilities. The series is called “AKB48-chan” and will only contain pictorials of the group’s research students rather than already well-known girls.

The third research student to be featured in this corner is the popular Shimazaki Haruka, who is also appearing in the AKB48 drama “Majisuka Gakuen 2” as part of Team Fondue.

Being a girl as sweet as melon pan (melon bread), and equipped with an absolutely sparkling smile, Shimazaki immediately captured the hearts of the fans since her debut at the theater. The fans rewarded her soothing smiles by making her the highest ranking research student (28th place) at last year’s general election.

In the interview with the magazine, she commented, “I don’t really behave like a girl though (laughs). My true self is really straightforward and I always say everything that comes to my mind. In fact, I’d love to be more like Miorin (Ichikawa Miori), a fluffy and sweet girl all the time… Maybe I should start dieting first in order to achieve that (laughs). My favorite food has very high calories. The absolute best part of melon pan are the crunchy edges <3 Nowadays I’m trying to control myself, but maybe I should try eating some today? I will have to dance a lot at the upcoming performances at the theater, so I should be able to burn all those calories anyway.”

Did she capture your heart already? If not, check out the pictures below!

Kawashima himself is a photographer from the new generation, who has recently took the world of photography by storm with his original and powerful photobooks.

Right now his photo exhibition with pictures from his latest work, “Mirai-chan“, is touring through Japan, and several celebrities already dropped by to enjoy the adorable pictures. Of course, he already worked for the Weekly Playboy before, like many other famous photographers, but it’s his series for the magazine.

Enjoy Kawashima’s pictorial of Shimazaki below!

Shimazaki Haruka

Shimazaki Haruka

Shimazaki Haruka

source : tokyohive

Shimazaki Haruka for Weekly Playboy’s “AKB48-chan”!

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger