Click here for more.

5/25/11

Kelly Lin speaks up on her past relationship with Ken Zhu



kelly lin
The Taiwanese actress added that “having good looks is not enough”

For Taiwanese actress Kelly Lin, work has taken a backseat these days.

At a recent event for her upcoming movie The Devil inside Me, Kelly announced that she will be taking a year off to be with her husband and family.

The pregnant actress added that she would only accept jobs that interest her, and would take extra precautions when taking on action movies. However, the actress stressed that she would not give up on her acting career.

Kelly was indifferent when she reminisced about her five-year relationship with former F4 member Ken Zhu.

The 35-year-old actress admitted that she used to believe outgoing and good-looking guys were suitable for her, and also thought that it would be sufficient as long as the two of them were happy.

She realised that "responsibility and having sense of security" are more important for her now.

When asked if she felt that Ken was an unsuitable partner for her, Kelly replied that she did not think so.

"I'm the one who's not suitable for the person actually. I have many faults, so I thank those who tolerated my attitude. I'm not an easygoing person. I want my other half to be perfect, but I'm not perfect, so I'm in no a position to ask for more," the actress added.

Kelly expressed that a woman will know what she wants when she is of a certain age and has had dated a few people. She claimed that her previous relationships did not influence her decision to marry.

The actress added that "there is nothing to feel awkward about", if she bumps into Ken in the future.

Kelly further said that she hopes to have a daughter because her mother-in-law prefers girls.

source : xin.msn

Kelly Lin speaks up on her past relationship with Ken Zhu

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger