Click here for more.

5/25/11

Gender identity disorder model Sato Kayo to pose semi-nude for photo essay



sato kayo
Popular model Sato Kayo will release her first-ever photo essay, entitled “Reborn“, on June 23rd.

Sato Kayo, who was born male and diagnosed with gender identity disorder, began her career as a female model with natural beauty.

The model gained media attention after announcing that she was male on a television program last year, and you can find tokyohive’s coverage of the event here.

In her first-ever photo essay, she will include stories that didn’t make it on TV: the depth of pain she has gone through, the reactions of her family and friends, and how she plans to go on with life after coming clean. In the gravia photo inserts, she will show for the first time her “miraculous god-given body“.

On the model’s official blog, she wrote, “Since I began modeling at 18, it has been my dream, and one of my goals, to release my own book.”

In order to show her “reborn” self, she wanted to include some daring semi-nude shots. “I hope that this book will cheer you up and help you to think positively. This is for my friends, my family, those suffering from circumstances like mine, those suffering for other reasons, those who would like a change of pace, and finally, those of you who have always been supporting me”, she explains.

Source + Photo: Model Press
source : tokyohive

Gender identity disorder model Sato Kayo to pose semi-nude for photo essay

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger