Click here for more.

5/12/11

3 Sizzling HOT Korean Ladies That You've Never Seen



Alright boys, I think I'm starting to understand what you like to see...hot ladies. Am I going to sink to the lowest common denominator to get you to love theMET? Nah..I got too much pride for that. But, I will entertain you every so often and present you with some hottest asian ladies that you've never heard of. So start your engines...

#1 Lim Ji Hye: Hailing from Korea, this young chickadee at 22 might be right up your alley. They say she's a racer but my bet is that they're only saying that to make those young, prepubescent Asian boys drool even more. She was first spotted at the 2007 Seoul Motor Show and has since made the cover of Maxim Korea and numerous spots on Korean TV. My guess is that she's a robot manufactured in Korea. We make the best electronics! (This makes me feel better.)

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye

lim ji hye


#2 Lee Chae-young simply sizzles as the sexy cover girl for the October 2008 issue of Maxim Magazine (Korea). Don't you all run out and get a subscription! Now this fine 22 year old isn't just a model. Hold up. She's an actress too! She'll be in the upcoming historical drama, “Cheon-Chu-Tae-Hu” (천추태후) in November 2008. Based on the story for a Koryo princess, the new drama stars Chae Shi-ra in the leading role.


lee chae young

lee chae young

lee chae young


#3 Hyori Lee. Now, I can't make my mind up about this one. Sometimes hot, sometimes not Hyori Lee is a k-pop singer who was once a member of the K-pop group Fin.K.L. (Fine Killing Liberty).

lee hyori

lee hyori

lee hyori

source : mymodernmet

3 Sizzling HOT Korean Ladies That You've Never Seen

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger