Click here for more.

4/27/11

婚前試愛 Marriage with a liar



marriage with a liar


marriage with a liar


marriage with a liar


marriage with a liar


marriage with a liar


marriage with a liar




Okay I am so bored now. I RAN OUT OF SHOWS TO WATCH.
What the hell right.

Since 7 out of 9 American dramas I'm watching are on hold now~ and no current k/jdrama to keep me excited..... life is boring.

So I watched this HK movie! I don't watch Hk movies... mostly just their dramas..(addictive btw)
I thought it'd be all just sex sex sex judging by the title... but no! The storyline is pretty interesting?
About cheaters. I'm a cheater irl(ha), thus I understand. LOL

......and male lead is so handsome! Seen him in like most of his dramas appearances and liked him, but this movie.... his body is just sex.




source) http://youcapturedme.blogspot.com/2011/03/marriage-with-liar.html#

婚前試愛 Marriage with a liar

 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger