Click here for more.

4/15/11

China’s Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls



With China posts like "“Chinese girls are the most beautiful girls in the world” – Israeli music", "China : Sex, Pride and a bit about Israel", "China : The right to have sex", and "Is Chinabounder’s “Sex and Shanghai” back?! " I get alot of "Chinese girls", "China sex", "Chinese nude girl" keywords traffic. Those eager visitors end up disappointed as all those posts are just very innocent China related stories. Some even send me funny emails asking me where all the "hot and sexy Chinese girls" are.

Reading Problogger’s call for "Top 5"s, I decided it’s time I make it up to all those "hot Chinese girls" passionate visitors with a Top 5 list of "China’s most beautiful girls". I’ll leave "sexy" and "hot" for some other time… :)

To overtake this complicated mission, I had to browse through alot of Chinese girls lists in Chinese BBSes, an exhausting yet pleasurable task. So, I might be old fashioned and a bit off what the Chinese like, but from my very western perspective here are my "China’s Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls"

张静初 – Zhang JingChu

徐静蕾 – Xu Jinglei


黄圣依 – Shengyi Huang


章子怡 – Zhang Ziyi

巩俐 – Gong Li

source)http://www.filination.com/blog/2007/05/09/chinas-top-5-most-beautiful-girls/
 

Copyright © I am an Asian Girl Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger